Copy and email this form to us: Maldonfox@windstream.net
Place of employment/phone#Veterinarian/phone#
Once approved, you will be added to my waiting list for the next available Toy Fox Terrier “Pet Quality” puppy meeting the requirements outlined below. The deposit is $250.00. Please read “Our Policies.” The cost for a pet male is $1350, and $1600 for a female.
All deposits received are applied to the purchase price of the puppy. This deposit is non-refundable with the exception of us not being able to provide you with a puppy within six months. In this event, you may choose to receive a full refund or forward your deposit to our next litter.
Please indicate your preference:
Adult/Older Pup/Young Pup
*Please note that although I make every effort possible to take your preferences into consideration, color and placement of spots cannot be guaranteed or considered as a requirement in a pet puppy. When a suitable pet puppy becomes available you will be notified according to your placement on the waiting list. Puppy placement is determined when the puppies are evaluated at 8 weeks old, this ensures your family is bring home the best puppy to match your individual needs and the needs of the puppy. Please understand that not all puppies will be available to pet homes. If a puppy is offered to your family and you decide not to purchase that puppy, it will be offered to the next suitable home on my waiting list.
Please answer the following:
- How did you hear about Maldonfox Toy Fox Terriers? If from a website, please list the name of the website?
- Do you rent or own your home?
- If you rent, does your lease allow for small animals?
- Is your yard fenced or do you have an enclosed area for your puppy to play and potty in where he will be safe from large animals?
- In order to match you with the right TFT, please tell me something about your lifestyle and what you are looking for in a companion. Why have you chosen the TFT?
- Do you have any other pets in the home?
- Do you have children/grandchildren? What are their ages?
- Who will be the primary care giver for this puppy/dog?
- If you’ve had pets in the past, how long did you have them and why don’t you have them any longer?
- Have you ever raised a dog from a puppy before?
- Are you familiar with crate training and housebreaking methods?
- How many hours a day can this puppy/dog expect to be left alone?
- Are you willing to adhere to our feeding requirements?
- Are you willing to spay or neuter your pet?
- Do you plan to pick up your puppy/dog or have it shipped?
Please include photos of home, family, yard and any other pets or prior pets you may have.
Please provide two (2) personal references with phone #:
Any Special Considerations should be noted here: